- Put a free anti-circumcision bumper sticker on your car. (They're easy to remove if you put them on glass.) Then entertain yourself by watching people in your rear-view mirror smile as they pull up behind you.
- Wear an anti-circumcision T-shirt to a local
coffee shop. It's a real conversation-starter.
- Dress up for Halloween in a penis costume in Dallas, Texas or your own home town.
- Create a circumcision time capsule to protect a newborn.
- Put up free circumcision bumper
stickers in public ("guerilla stickering").
Roll Your Own
Use any of the following anti-circumcision messages in your own creations. Some of these ideas have homes and some do not; all are available for adoption.
Take the Whole Baby Home